вторник, 12 июля 2011 г.

To be the architect of my own happiness

 
n

Boris Levyant is the head of 'ABD architects', he constructed a business complex 'White Square' on Forest Street. Such modern architecture is always inspiring me to create new images, and remarkably reflects my mood! The architecture is a clear reflection of our world and what happens to us in life. Me like any other talented architect will never miss the opportunity to build my own life, to design it in completely new ways and fulfill them successfully. I'm not scared of something new in my life, like a real architect constructs a modern city, with theaters, bridges, skyscrapers, and mansions,I create a new beautiful, bright world. Architecture is a great art, that inspires me and gives the opportunity to dip deep into my bright future, and to reflect in it fulfilling thousands of creative ideas.
xoxo

21 комментарий:

  1. amazing outfit ♥
    love it ♥

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Oh my goshness! You look so terribly terrific. Love, love, love!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. *squeaky tderodactyl noises* that NECKLACE! those orange lips!! eeeee!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. That´s a bold outfit and I love it!..I cant say anything wrong about it..each single piece is awesome..you are awesome!!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Wow i love this outfit on you and the shots are amazing! x

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Love those Zara pants, I almost bought them in green! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Lovely outfit! Love everything: sunglasses, pants and the jacket! Great post!
    hugs,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. ABSOLUTELY WOW!!!! Where do I start? Those incredible pants? The insanely gorgeous jacket? THAT FRINGE NECKLACE!!!? You just look amazing! I am definetly your new follower! Great blog, GREAT style! Hope you can visit me and follow if you like!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Love it, amazing!!!

    Please visit my English Fashion Blog:

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/


    LOVE
    minnja

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Love the one of you with the fountain in the background, and the one after that looks like you've been shot by the paparazzi!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. I love your style, this is so pretty!
    Follow each other?
    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Super photos, I love)))
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. you are so beauty fashionable, love your style and the most ypur fringe t-shirt you were wearing as necklace, superb

    i follow you darling

    HS

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Everytime I read your blog I just think WOW! You have a really great style, Anna <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. I love this outfit!! I am in love with your blog! if you are "obsessed with glamour" we could be followers each other, what do you think?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. Your style is perfect, it looks like you go out straight from a fashion magazine ...!!! I love your pants and your jacket!

    ОтветитьУдалить